Eminent domain can leave Georgia residents with unease and anxiety. Whether it’s due to personal or financial consequences, most people don’t want to give up the place they call home. Because of this, residents who end up having to give away their property should know...
Month: March 2020
- Is the city ready to do an installation? Get an appraisal first
- Can you protect your Georgia farmland from eminent domain?
- Do you have to allow a utility company an easement on your land?
- Will an eminent domain claim affect the value of your property?
- Make sure you seek compensation for unfair changes to the roadways