Whether you own a quarter-acre lot that abuts a major thoroughfare or multiple acres outside of town, your real estate may be one of your most valuable assets. You would likely count on it as a financial nest egg while simultaneously viewing it as part of the legacy...
Month: October 2021
- Is the city ready to do an installation? Get an appraisal first
- Can you protect your Georgia farmland from eminent domain?
- Do you have to allow a utility company an easement on your land?
- Will an eminent domain claim affect the value of your property?
- Make sure you seek compensation for unfair changes to the roadways