As a property owner, it’s important to take steps to make your property more valuable, not less. Unfortunately, sometimes there are things that the city will want to do that could have a negative impact on the value of your property. For example, if the city wants to...
Month: May 2022
- Is the city ready to do an installation? Get an appraisal first
- Can you protect your Georgia farmland from eminent domain?
- Do you have to allow a utility company an easement on your land?
- Will an eminent domain claim affect the value of your property?
- Make sure you seek compensation for unfair changes to the roadways