The city often takes charge of trees around power lines and on city land. Many homeowners and business owners think of these trees as their own, but the reality is that the city can come in and trim them or take them down entirely if they’re considered “danger trees."...
Month: February 2021
- Is the city ready to do an installation? Get an appraisal first
- Can you protect your Georgia farmland from eminent domain?
- Do you have to allow a utility company an easement on your land?
- Will an eminent domain claim affect the value of your property?
- Make sure you seek compensation for unfair changes to the roadways