After you purchase a piece of real estate, you often rely on ownership of that property for stability in your life or in your business. If you receive word that the government intends to seize your property, however, you are sure to have questions. Can the government...
Month: August 2020
- Is the city ready to do an installation? Get an appraisal first
- Can you protect your Georgia farmland from eminent domain?
- Do you have to allow a utility company an easement on your land?
- Will an eminent domain claim affect the value of your property?
- Make sure you seek compensation for unfair changes to the roadways