They say that it is pointless to fight city hall. However, property owners can fight a local, state or federal government’s claim of eminent domain as part of the Fifth Amendment’s Takings Clause. The owner has an opportunity to fight for their property during a...
Month: October 2020
- Is the city ready to do an installation? Get an appraisal first
- Can you protect your Georgia farmland from eminent domain?
- Do you have to allow a utility company an easement on your land?
- Will an eminent domain claim affect the value of your property?
- Make sure you seek compensation for unfair changes to the roadways